What is the Bath Reward Card?
The Bath Reward Card is a unique discount card scheme with a focus on promoting quality, independent, local businesses in Bath and the surrounding area. The scheme is organised by The Bath Independent Guest House Association (StayinBath.org) in partnership with Bath Building Society (www.bathbuildingsociety.co.uk).
Who can get the Bath Reward Card?
Guest Staying at StayinBath.org Accommodation Members.
StayinBath.org has around 100 independent accommodation members including guest houses,B&B’s, hotels and self-catering properties. Each week StayinBath.org accommodation members welcome between 4,000 – 6,000 guests to the City, the majority visiting Bath as part of a holiday or short break.
Members of Bath Building Society
Bath Building Society has been part of the local community since 1904, and is one of the country’s smaller, mutual financial organisations. The Bath Reward card will be available to any one of its 10,000 plus Members, the majority of whom live within 20 miles of the city.
Why should your business participate?
- - Attract our guests and members to your business by directly marketing an offer or reward to them.
- - Encourage our guests and members to choose local, independent businesses like yours.
- - Benefit from FREE publicity on our websites StayinBath.org and bathrewardcard.com (which receives over 10,000 visits per month), the Bath Reward Card mobile app, digital and print media.
What type of rewards can you offer?
You are free to choose any offer you feel is appropriate for your business; all we ask is that your offers are:
- Simple – easy for you and the Reward cardholder to understand.
- Genuine – so the Reward cardholder feels they are being rewarded.
- Accessible - not too restrictive, easy to redeem.
StayinBath.org and Bath Building Society are both locally based organisations that are very passionate about Bath and the local area. Both organisations would like to support the local, independent businesses that ensure Bath is a unique, vibrant place to live and visit.